NRS Navigator Paddling Drysuit
Need Some Advice? Get in touch with us!
The NRS Navigator Drysuit is all about comfort and endurance to support sea kayakers and touring paddlers through the longest days and most enduring trips. The NRS Navigator features a comfortable neoprene neck seal, Eclipse™ 4-layer fabric and loads of smart features to keep you paddling all day.
- As an alternative to conventional drysuits, the Navigator Paddling Suit features a GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style neck gasket in place of latex, which still keeps most water out but is more comfortable for long days and extended tours.
- Latex wrist gaskets keep your sleeves completely dry while paddling and rolling. And stretchy polyurethane overcuffs protect the gaskets.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish locks water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows friction-free paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP® MasterSeal entry and relief zippers provide a dependable dry seal. For extra protection, hook-and-loop sealed flaps cover the zippers.
- We've moved the entry zipper to the back, across the shoulders. This eliminates pressure points on the front of the suit, while improving flexibility and reducing stress on the zipper.
- The back-zipper entry makes putting the suit on easy. Just step inside, put your arms through the sleeves, and then pull the neck gasket over your head. The zipper can be opened and closed without assistance.
- Unzip the splashproof quarter-zip neck for extra ventilation or zip it up to cut the windchill.
- The perforated face shield blocks wind and spray without restricting air flow. It's lined with soft fleece for comfort, and the offset zipper stays out of your way, whether closed or open.
- The overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Eclipse fabric drysocks give you waterproof-breathable comfort and slide easily into wetsocks.
- Wide seam taping throughout the suit adds extra durability.
- The self-draining hood has three draw-cord adjustments for a custom fit.
- Two convenient splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets hold those small essentials (sunscreen, chapstick or car keys), and the large, splashproof, dual-entry zippered kangaroo pocket can stow larger items like your camera or baggie of trail mix.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points.
- An additional layer of Eclipse material on seat and legs protects these high-wear areas.
- Reflective tape on the arms increases your visibility in low-light situations.
Size Height (cm) Weight (kg) Chest (cm) Waist (cm)
S 157-167 52-64 81-91 71-79
M 165-173 59-75 91-102 76-84
L 170-183 68-88 99-109 81-89
XL 178-188 84-102 107-117 86-94
XXL 185-193 98-111 117-127 91-107
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
We offer a 'No Quibble' returns policy.
If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way we will refund the item(s) in full, excluding the delivery charge, provided the items are returned carriage paid, in their original state and packaging and within 14 days of purchase. Refunds are normally issued same day of return, however we guarantee never more than 30 days.
If you return an item because it was faulty or incorrectly supplied We will exchange or refund the item(s) in full including the delivery charge and we will refund the cost of returning the item to us, providing return carriage chargesare agreed in advance - in most instances we will instruct our carrier to collect on our account.
Please note: We cannot accept returns for chain or rope ordered in error.
We accept credit card payments from Mastercard & Visa, debit card payments from Laser & Maestro and payments via Pay Pal. If you are shopping from outside of the euro zone, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency. Only '3D Secure' Credit Card transactions are accepted. If you have selected the 'Invoice with Order', we will contact you for payment which can be by : Bank Draft, Electronic Bank Transfer. or we can simply take your Credit Card details over the phone. Credit Cards are not debited until your order is ready to leave our warehouse. This ensures you do not pay in advance for backorders or items that we may not be able to deliver.
Please note that all prices are subject to E and OE.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept card payments. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling
Carriage charges, where applicable, are automatically added to the shopping cart on the checkout page. Carriage charges are calculated based on the order value, destination and assume packages meet standard weight and dimensions
Orders of excessive weight, length and volume and orders to non-mainstream delivery addresses may attract a carriage surcharge (Examples: Products - chain, kayaks, masts, boats. Delivery Addresses – Remote islands). Customers placing orders which attract a carriage surcharges will be advised to in advance of despatch. The order is not considered confirmed and no payment will be taken until the carriage surcharge is universally agreed and accepted by the customer.
We endeavour to despatch your order same day as receipt. Any delays or changes will be notified to you within 24 hours of receipt of your order. You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence. You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
ORDERS - FOR DELIVERY WITHIN IRELAND AND THE EUROPEAN UNION
VAT is charged at the applicable domestic rates for Ireland ( currently 23% Standard Rate or Zero Rate for certain items of children's clothing and books). All prices displayed include VAT.
VAT registered Customers from outside Ireland but within the EU are exempt from VAT, subject to presenting a valid EU VAT number with order.
ORDERS - FOR DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Orders for delivery outside of the EU are exempt from VAT which will be subtracted automatically at the checkout. page.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Please be aware that orders for delivery outside of the EU, may attract Import Duties, VAT & Charges upon arrival at the destination country The amount payable depends on the destination and may be subject to change. These payments are the responsibility of the customer and we accept no liability for any payments which may be due.
Credit Card Security
We apply the highest level of credit card security. Credit Card Payments are directed to REALEX, our Secure Payment Gateway Providers. Here your card information is processed in the highest security environment which is PCI DSS Level 1 compliant. CH Marine accepts full responsibilty for all Credit Card transactions.Your card details are not retained by this company or on any server.
All goods supplied are covered by the standard manufacturers warranty. If an item is faulty, please return it to us with a covering letter. We will then arrange to either credit you or replace the goods, whichever you prefer. None of the above affects your statutory rights Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com, alternatively, you can call on +353 23-8829771 or write to us at Bantry Bay Canoes, Unit 19, Bypass Business Park, Bandon, Co. Cork, Ireland.
Bantry Bay Canoes does not disclose buyers' information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option. Bantry Bay Canoes will always conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.